Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Story of Stanley Villavicencio (Part 3)

Soon Stanley began receiving messages from Jesus through his dreams which usually occurred around 3 o’clock in the morning. The messages were accepted by the local church because every time Stanley had a dream his Spiritual Director Msgr Chris Garcia, a priest with a gift of inner locution (inner telepathic voice) which means he can also talk to Jesus but couldn’t see Him, would be informed by Jesus.

“My Lord, my God, why me? I am a sinner. I am a sinful man,” Stanley once asked Jesus. And Jesus answered him, "You cannot appreciate the beauty of my MERCY unless you experience the misery of sin.”

"Also so many are coming to me, so I ask the Lord: 'My Lord, my God! So many are coming to me and entrust their problems to me, what shall I do?" And Jesus answered: “Just let them pray the chaplet unceasingly and they will be guided.” (The chaplet referred to her is the one given to St. Faustina Kowalska of the Divine Mercy of Jesus.)

"Where ever I go, so many would ask me how soon is Jesus coming back? Or is the three days of darkness really true? Is the chastisement really true? So I answered them. Jesus said to me 'Don't be afraid'. Jesus said to me, 'Don't be afraid because I will take care of your future. Blessed are those taking advantage of My mercy while it is still the day of mercy but beware, because the day of Judgment is nearer than everyone thinks.' " "What are the sins that You cannot forgive?" Jesus said, 'All sins can be forgiven except if you refuse to believe that your sin can be forgiven.' That is the sin He cannot forgive, because Jesus said by refusing His mercy you are also refusing to believe that He is a God. (That is a sin against the Holy Spirit). That is why Jesus said, 'Before I come as Just Judge I will open wide the doors of My mercy'. But Jesus continued that it is also written in the Diary of St. Faustina, that 'he that refuses to pass through the doors of My mercy will have to pass through the doors of My Justice.'"

---

Friends, in John 14:6 Jesus said, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”

Today as you receive this wonderful testimony from the life of Brother Stanley Villavicencio, a Cebuano among us, and read portions of the messages he received from Jesus through his dreams, the door of God’s mercy is wide open. Avail of it while you still can. Repent, turn away from your sins, and build a strong relationship with Jesus. REMEMBER, only the living can pray for their own souls, the dead cannot. When we die the door of God’s mercy will close, and the door of His Justice will open. Now ask yourself this very important questions, “Am I ready to PASS this door now? Am I ready to DIE now?”

If you can worry about your career and future now, doesn’t it make sense to worry more about your eternity?

PS: God is just, but He is also love. Enter the door of God's Mercy now, He is waiting for you, before the door of His Justice opens.



No comments:

Post a Comment