Wednesday, June 30, 2010

The Story of Stanley Villavicencio (Part 2)

Stanley narrated that as they were looking at each other, Jesus raised His left hand and clouds above descended and stopped right above them. Then it kept changing color, and when it finally stopped, it became a big, clear video screen that showed his life from childhood up to the present with date and time stamp. When Stanley did something good the video screen of his life went on at a normal speed, but if he committed a sin it will go into slow motion as if Jesus wanted to tell him that what he did was wrong. And when Stanley committed bigger sins or mortal sins, the video screen stopped, and zoomed in on the act of sinning.

“Why should this be included?” Stanley asked himself. “There must be no Board of Censor in Heaven because it is just too bad to look at.” Even if I he closed his eyes he could still see it.

Stanley also noticed that every time he committed a sin he felt heaviness, and heat. The more he committed sin, the more the heaviness and heat he felt. But every time he did something good like giving something to the poor, he felt that he was floating. He also recounted that those sins he failed to confess to a priest felt too heavy, otherwise it felt lighter.

Jesus reviewed his life three times. Then they had a long conversation. Finally,

“You go back now, because you still have so many things to do,” Jesus told him while tapping his shoulder. “You still have so many things to finish. If I have something for you or if I have a message for you, I will just appear to you in your dream.”

Stanley woke up, and started removing the tubes attached to his body. It was 8 o’clock in the morning of the 5th day of March; the third day he was in the hospital. Since he was already announced clinically dead, the nurse who attended to him ran away in fear breaking one of her shoes. The nurse later returned accompanied by other nurses, technicians and doctors. And they began a battery of testing. The result was negative.

"The doctors were all surprised and they asked permission to have another set of examinations, because they said there might be something wrong with the apparatus. We consented, and they subjected me again to another ultra sound, laboratory tests and brain scan, all except the X-ray. And again, all the results were in negative: meaning, I am not really sick. So the doctors said 'There is nothing now that we can really do, it is already a miracle.”

The media was alerted, and his story made it to the newspaper, radio and TV. The Catholic Church being very skeptical to matters relating to miracles began its own investigation led by the respectable Ricardo J. Cardinal Vidal, the archbishop of the diocese of Cebu from March to September of the same year.

“Cardinal Vidal released a letter confirming what happened to me. And he gives me an endorsement letter, so that I could give testimony around the world. "


No comments:

Post a Comment